Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Amy & Robbie :: Engaged {Nashville Engagement Photographer}

Meet Amy & Robbie. They were engaged on Valentines Day and are getting married this Summer!
Amy has so many awesome ideas for their wedding day and 
I can't wait to see it all come together.

We met in Nashville at Centennial Park for a lovely spring-time engagement session. 
I am so excited to show you the images! I know it's been a while :) but I'm finally getting back
on track with photography after this whole moving to Nashville thing. 
I have a few sessions and quite a few wedding booked and I'm really pleased 
with how everything is coming along.

So... sit back and enjoy some photos of a super sweet couple...















... and then we came upon these sweet little goslings :)











I love that they're constantly making each other laugh.



I wasn't sure how they'd feel about me busting out some Scrabble letters but it turns out they loved it
... and so did I!
















...and we'll end with a super-sweet shot of her gorgeous ring!



Thank you for spending the afternoon with me Amy & Robbie! I had such a wonderful time :)





Unknown  – (May 13, 2011 at 6:06 PM)  

These are beautiful Christy! 100mm macro?

Anonymous –   – (May 15, 2011 at 11:59 AM)  

Oh, this made me realize how much I've missed your sweet self. And your amazing photographs. Thank you, friend, for giving me something beautiful to look at on this grey day. Thank you.

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

{labels}

Subscribe via email!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

{about me}

My photo
Nashville, TN, United States
Lifestyle Photographer based in Nashville, Tennessee

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP